Terra Infusion Pump
Nidek Medical’s newest member is the Terra Infusion Pump. The Terra represents our effort to reach our vision of making life-care more simple with the help of state-of-the-art international standard technology and processes. The Terra is a transportable Infusion Pump and is suitable for dispensing liquids in infusion therapy.
- Precise and Reliable. Patient safety being of utmost importance. All functions are tested and meet all required guidelines
- Simple – The patient-focussed user interface helps reduce training time by providing therapy related information in an easy to understand format
- Smart – Graphs and reports provide trending data and delivery history for easy patient assessment, continuous quality improvement, and better patient outcomes
Luna Syringe Pump
Nidek Medical Syringe pumps are acknowledged as one of the highest valued solution for delivering precise and smooth flow. Nidek Medical is recognized worldwide for quality and reliability at an economical price and has the broadest line of syringe pumps to meet Customer’s specific application.
The Syringe Pump Luna is the latest generation of syringe pumps. Luna offers unparalleled ease of use through the high resolution colour display and easy access dedicated buttons.
- Front loading type pump.
- Automatic detection of syringe size capacity.
- Flow rate can be changed during infusion.
- Huge library of Drug names.
- Different operation modes like flow rate based, time based and bodyweight based.
- Bolus facility for fast delivery of drug.
- Different Occlusion pressure settings.
- Automatic rate calculation with Volume and Time limit.
- Internal memory for important storage function.
- Audio/Visual Alarms.
- KVO mode function.
|Syringe||5, 10, 20, 30, 50, 60 ml|
|Applicable Syringe||Compatible with syringe of any standard|
|Flow Rate Range||Syringe 5 ml: 0.1-100 ml/h (in 0.01, 0.1, 1, 10 ml/h increments)|
Syringe 10 ml: 0.1-300 ml/h
Syringe 20 ml: 0.1-600 ml/h
Syringe 30 ml: 0.1-800 ml/h
Syringe 50/60 ml: 0.1-1200 ml/h
|Infusion Volume Range||0.1-999.9 ml|
|Bolus Rate||5 ml: 0.1-100 ml/h (in 0.01, 0.1, 1, 10 ml/h increments)|
10 ml: 0.1-300 ml/h
20 ml: 0.1-600 ml/h
30 ml: 0.1-800 ml/h
50/60 ml: 0.1-1200 ml/h
|VTBI||1-1000 ml (in 0.1, 1, 10 ml increments)|
|Accuracy||±2% (mechanical accuracy≤1%)|
|Infusion Mode||Flow rate: ml/min, ml/h|
|KVO Rate||0.1-1 ml/h (in 0.01 ml/h increments)|
|Alarms||Occlusion, near empty, end program, low battery, end battery,AC power off, motor malfunction, system malfunction, reminder alarm, pressure sensor error, syringe installation error, syringe drop off|
|Additional Features||Real-time infused volume, automatic power switching,automatic syringe identification, mute button, purge, bolus, anti-bolus, system memory, history log|