Available Models : Pulmo-Mist
Twenty first century living has its built-in stress factors that add up to chronic health hazards. Lung diseases are on the rise with adults and children including infants getting affected. Today, millions of Indians are living with chronic lung diseases such as emphysema, asthma, and chronic bronchitis. Therefore, many asthma patients with common respiratory diseases are advised to use home medical equipment for treating these symptoms.
The Nidek Pulmo-Mist II Nebuliser is a second generation, redesigned and more safe and effective device that brings prompt relief to asthma patients including children. It is a home health care device which is used to administer medication in the form of a mist directly to the patient’s airways. It is commonly used in treating asthma, cystic fibrosis, lung diseases, upper respiratory infection, and other respiratory diseases.
- It weighs only 1.4 Kgs – among the lightest in the industry
- Delivers medications quickly and effectively with a Free Flow rate of 10 lpm delivered by a powerful, reliable Piston Driven Compressor
- Styled better – compact design, rounded corners, integrated carrying handle, built-in nebuliser holder
- Built-in Safety – patient is protected by a built-in Compressor Relief valve which allows maximum 30 PSI delivery
- Durable – ABS injection moulded cabinet, damage-proof recessed air outlet, no breakable lids
- Feel-safe Performance – fully reliable patented motor design by the leader compressor manufacturer in the respiratory industry. Comes with a 1-year warranty.
- User-Friendly – easy to remove re-usable filter; fits any luggage or backpack; blends into any environment; single-button operation
- Economical – provides big savings in terms of power consumption and price
|Size :||15.2cm x 10.1 cm x 17.8cm|
|Weight :||1.4 kgs|
|Operating Pressure :||30 PSI (Relief Valve Setting)|
|Free Air Flow||10 lpm|
|Nebulization rate||0.3 – 0.35 ml per minute|
|Electrical Requirements||230V, 50Hz – 0.7amps|
|Power Consumption||50-60 watts|
|Sound Level||55 dBA|
|Operation temperature||10 Celcius to 45 Celcius|
|Altitude Compensation :||Automatic|
|Warranty :||One year|