A spirometer is a device which measures the amount of air that you can blow out and is indispensable in conducting Spirometry or Pulmonary Function Tests that can help diagnose various lung conditions. Lung damage is usually irreparable, therefore, early detection is essential to prevent further damage.
Spirometry is usually a part of routine health checkup, specially for smokers and people having exposure to pollution or hazardous environment, that can help diagnose various lung conditions, most commonly COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease). Spirometry is also used to monitor the severity of certain lung conditions, and their response to treatment.
Medikro SpiroStar spirometry systems provides a whole range of options that offer customized solutions to your needs. The Spiro 2000 software can be used from basic lung function tests to advanced bronchial provocation challenge tests. With Medikro spirometry systems, explore a whole new world of dynamic spirometry.
- Measurement protocols – TV, VC, FVC, FEVC, FIVC, MVV
- Only Spirometer that meets latest ATS / ERS 2005 Standards
- Database access via Local Area Network (LAN)
- Final report and signal data transfer via E-mail
- Collection of whole signal data, collection rate: 500 Hz
- Duration of a single measurement upto 60 seconds
- Determination of 0-time in FVC by back extrapolation
- Upto 8 pre and 8 post measurements
- One year warranty
- Can store ‘n’ numbers of data depending on availability of storage on the computer
- ‘No turbine’. Uses “Fleich”-type pneumotach sensor. Maintenance free operation year after year.
- 54 parameters that cover the A-Z of Spirometry. Trending option for all the parameters.
|Physical dimensions:||107*70*18 mm|
|Frequency response:||0…250 Hz (-3 dB)|
|Supply voltage:||via USB port|
|Relative humidity range:||5…85%|
|Pressure range||600…1060 hPa|
|Quality system||FDA QSR, MDD 93/42/EEC, ISO 13485|