MAGNAMED is a reputed manufacturer of ICU Ventilators in Brazil. The Ventilators are user friendly and come with state of the art technology to meet all the needs of practitioners as well as users. With high performance levels and extremely low recurring costs, MAGNAMED Medical’s Ventilators are set to be the ideal choice for your requirements.
Model : OXYMAG
OXYMAG is the pulmonary ventilator that thinks as fast as an emergency team. It is lightweight, flexibile and simple, compact and durable, which makes it ideal for emergency transportation.
One Ventilator for all your needs : Can be used for ICU & Transport application for Neonatal, Paediatric and Adult patients.
- Suitable for all patient category.
- Modes: VCV/VCV-AC, PCV/PCV-AC, PLV-AC, V-SIMV+PS, P-SIMV +PS, Dual PAP/APRV, CPAP/PSV: NIV
- Light Weight : 3.0Kg
- Proximal Sensing for faster response.
- 6 Hours of battery back-up.
- Measurement of Capnography (EtCO2) & Oximetry (SpO2)
- Ventilation with only single gas, Oxygen.
- No Bleed of Oxygen. Reduced Oxygen Wastage.
- 5.7 inch Touch Screen Display with a user friendly interface.
- Able to manage pre-mature neonates.
- Graphs and Loops for better monitoring.
- Can be connected to an external blender.
- Invasive & Non-Invasive Ventilation.
- Can be easily mounted in Ambulance, Table Top or Trolley.
- Low Cost Operation.
- Can also be used for low flow Oxygen Therapy.
- No False Alarms.
Model : FLEXIMAG PLUS
FLEXIMAG PLUS goes beyond the details, by being a complete equipment, meeting all types of services within an Intensive Care Unit.
It offers high-performance invasive and non-invasive ventilation, ideal for your adult, pediatric or neonatal ICUs.
Compact design that only the high-technology can offer.
- Guarantees a better assessment of the patient’s pulmonary function, as well as weaning assistance.
- Quick adjustment of the ventilator parameters, according to the ideal weight for the patient.
- Complete set of graphics and resources that facilities weaning and monitors data converted into graphs.
- Capnography and Oximetry, to ensure excellent monitoring.
- Non-lnvasive ventilation Interfaces and nebulizer that are synchronized with the Inspirator/ phase.
- With the PO 1, Tobin Index, Plmax, Trapped Volume and PV Flex procedures, the FlexiMag Plus guarantees a better assessment of the patient’s pulmonary function, as well as weaning assistance.
Model : BABYMAG
BABYMAG has safety and accuracy as the basic features, in addition to the simple and intuitive interface that facilitates the complex routine of the Neonatal ICU.
It supports the development of neonatal and pediatric patients with advanced technology and has Non-invasive Ventilation for all the ventilator modes and the use of CPAP with respiratory rate adjustment.
- Dedicated Ventilator for Neonatal & Paediatric Application.
- Can manage a neonate with minimum body weight of 500gms with minimum delivered Tidal Volume of 2ml.
- Available Modes: VCV/VCV-AC, PCV/PCV-AC, PRVC, PLV/PLV with VG, V-SIMV+PS, P-SIMV+PS, Dual PAP/APRV, CPAP/PSV, MMV, NIV.
- Touch Screen 15inch Display.
- Proximal Flow Sensing for quick response and accurate results.
- Measurement of Capnography & Oximetry with MASIMO technology.
- Specialized modes with reduced risk of Barotrauma.
- Complete set of Graphics (Curves & Loops) with features that facilitate weaning.
- No False Alarms.
- Compact Design & User Friendly Interface.
- Upgradable with Paramagnetic Oxygen Sensor. (Optional)
- Battery Backup for 4 Hours & Quick Charging batteries.
- Remote Assistance in Troubleshooting.
- Colour Coded display for better understanding of data.
- Low cost of usage & ownership.